TERMS & CONDITIONS
FIFTYGRAM SDN BHD (1234281-T)
EFFECTIVE DATE: JAN 2016
LAST UPDATE: 29TH MARCH 2019
This website is owned by FIFTYGRAM SDN BHD. The term ‘50gram’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website which is 50gram florist.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By accessing this Site, ordering Products and/or using the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Web Terms.
If you do not accept these Web Terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.
50gram reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notification.
Please read this page every time you enter into this website so that you are aware of any Terms & Conditions changes.
* PLEASE REFER TO FAQS FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING TO EACH POLICY LISTED HERE.
1. ORDER POLICY
2. DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICY
* Our standard delivery service are completed between 10.00am – 8.00pm. In events of peak periods may vary.
* We do not provide specific time deliveries, this is to maintain fairness to all of our customers, and in order to maintain the efficiency in our operations.
* We require buyers to provide us with the receiver’s contact number in order to contact him/her for the collection of delivery. If by any chance that our dispatcher could not locate the receiver after several attempts, 50gram and our collaborative dispatchers will not be liable for the failed delivery. Buyers are also responsible to let us know that we should not contact the receiver through our Customer Service platforms.
* Buyers are required to notify us the timing that the receiver is not around or will leave the area in order for us to specify a remark to our dispatchers albeit the remark is not a guarantee or promise that the product(s) will reach at that particular/specific time slot. It is only a reference. 50gram will only allow such order remarks for urgent matter. Casual requests (i.e.: preferences of time slot) will not be entertained. 50gram does not have time request available due to small range of dispatchers available. This is because 50gram and collaborative dispatchers are unable to cater to large requests at a particular hour. At the same time, we are prioritizing fairness among all our customers. Your understanding is required.
* We will do our best to make sure that the receiver will receive the delivery on her own. However, we will not be able to do that if there is any restrictions by the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighborhood.
* We do not guarantee the delivery to be on time. This is especially in the events of severe weather and natural disaster such as heavy storm, or flood.
* We will not take responsibility for the late delivery due to adverse weather conditions, incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, and any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
* 50gram flowers/bouquet are highly perishable items. There will be no returns acceptable. Returns will only be made if the flowers in a very poor shape or forms which was caused during the delivery process. Receivers and/or senders are advised to inform us immediately (within 2-3 hours of receive) to ensure fairness in judgement that the bouquets are in poor shape during receiving. 50gram will not entertain any reports made 2-3 hours after receiving as it is unreasonable to judge from the condition that was captured 2-3 hours after receiving.
* Orders are delivered ONCE. If the recipient is not home/office the flowers/bouquet are returned to 50gram and a notice will send to informing recipient/sender that flowers/bouquet have tried to be delivered and to self pick up from 50gram. Sender are responsible to bear any delivery cost for second delivery attempt.
* Our delivery area covers Klang Valley, Selangor, Johor Bahru & Penang only. We do not deliver to other state at this moment. This is to ensure the flowers/bouquet we delivered is at it’s best conditions.
* As flowers/bouquet are highly perishable items, it is impossible to make any return and refund, unless the bouquet you receive is in very poor shape or form (Product cannot be described as a bouquet anymore or most of the flowers are wilted on the time you received it)
* You can email us with photos attached immediately, investigation and further action will be taken accordingly. Please learn more about the steps and processes from the Return and Refund section in our FAQ.
3. REFUND POLICY
4. PHOTOS POLICY
Bouquet size, shades, bloom size and color might vary from the pictures shown.
all flowers are perishable items and they are not guaranteed to be completely flawless.
7. ACCEPTANCE ORDER POLICY
We reserve the right to reject or refund your orders. In the event of rejection, we will refund the payment received via the payment method used to place the order previously.
Kindly refer to our t&c and faqs all the time to ensure that you understood and agreed before using our services. If you do not accept these terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.